Enrol before | 7 October to save £400 | 3 November to save £200
Discount is applied to the price above. VAT, if applicable, will be added.
The cell and gene therapy (or ATMP) market is set to grow as advances in technology bring new therapies to patients. Consequently, cell and gene companies are growing their workforce to meet demand. Developing an advanced therapy is a complex process and requires a high degree of skill and knowledge. These therapies differ considerably from pharma and biotech with major challenges in regulations, GMP and logistics.
This training course provides a complete overview of the cell and gene industry. It is designed to create a solid framework for anyone looking to embark on a career in the sector. You will learn key concepts in cell therapy manufacturing and gene therapy manufacturing. You will also examine the regulatory factors to get a CGT to market. Once completed, you will have the confidence to advance your career in cell and gene therapies.
With the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP) you will have the framework to apply and implement the knowledge acquired in the training, supporting you in your development. Learn more about how we deliver live online training.
What is Included in a Live Online Course?
- Direct access to an expert trainer
- Interactive and engaging sessions with exercises and discussions
- Bitesize learning
- Access to the Educo Life Sciences Training Portal
- Unlimited access to the recordings for 4 weeks after the last session
- Full access to the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP)
- A validated certificate of attendance available for you to download and file