Biomanufacturing begins with upstream processing where first an adapted expression system needs to be developed (expression cell line and vectors), cultivation conditions optimised, and growth and expression optimized. It is a critical step that must be completed correctly to ensure sufficient production of the target product. Professionals working in upstream bioprocessing must balance the demands of product quality, upstream and integrated process productivity, speed to market and scalability.
This training course on will provide you with the confidence to optimise your upstream bioprocess. You will learn to maximise performance by examining key areas of upstream process such as cell line development and media selection. Through examples and exercises you will understand areas process design, transfer to GMP facilities and best practice to integrate upstream with downstream processing. You will also examine critical quality factors during upstream process development to ensure a safe product and compliance.
With the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP) you will have the framework to apply and implement the knowledge acquired in the training, supporting you in your development. Learn more about how we deliver live online training.
What is included in a live online course?
- Direct access to an expert trainer
- Interactive and engaging sessions with exercises and discussions
- Bitesize learning
- Access to the Educo Life Sciences Training Portal
- Unlimited access to the recordings for 4 weeks after the last session
- Full access to the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP)
- A validated certificate of attendance available for you to download and file