Enrol before | 2 September to save £400 | 30 September to save £200
Discount is applied to the price above. VAT, if applicable, will be added.
The In-Vitro Diagnostic Regulation (IVDR) was introduced by the EU to replace the In-Vitro Diagnostic Directive (IVDD). Like the MDR, the aim is to improve patient safety with more accurate diagnostics and more stringent post market surveillance procedures. For a sector so used to being self-certified, the IVDR is a huge change for IVD professionals who must now navigate much stricter regulations.
This course provides you with a complete overview of the IVDR from economic operators and classification to working with a Notified Body and understanding conformity assessment routes. You will examine the key clauses of the new IVDR and its implementation in Europe. Once completed you will have the knowledge, skills and tools to carve out a transition strategy, ensuring your IVD product(s) remain compliant.
With the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP) you will have the framework to apply and implement the knowledge acquired in the training, supporting you in your development. Learn more about how we deliver live online training.
What is Included in a Live Online Course?
- Direct access to an expert trainer
- Interactive and engaging sessions with exercises and discussions
- Bitesize learning
- Access to the Educo Life Sciences Training Portal
- Unlimited access to the recordings for 4 to 5 weeks after the last session
- Reinforcement session delivered 4 to 5 week after the course (online) providing you with extra time with the trainer
- A validated certificate of attendance available for you to download