Enrol before | 18 February to save £410 | 18 March to save £210
The EU introduced the Medical Device Regulation (MDR) to replace the Medical Device Directive (MDD). The aim of the MDR was to significantly improve patient safety throughout Europe with more stringent guidelines. This meant major regulatory changes for all involved in the industry including manufacturers, importers, distributors, Regulators and Notified Bodies.
This course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the EU MDR requirements from device classification and conformity assessment routes to clinical requirements and post market factors. By examining a broad range of topics, you will develop a deep knowledge of the MDR and its impact throughout device development and distribution. This course has been specifically designed for those new to Medical Devices, the MDR or experienced professionals changing roles.
With the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP) you will have the framework to apply and implement the knowledge acquired in the training, supporting you in your development. Learn more about how we deliver live classroom training.
What is included in a live online course?
- Direct access to an expert trainer
- Interactive and engaging sessions with exercises and discussions
- Bitesize learning
- Access to the Educo Life Sciences Training Portal
- Unlimited access to the recordings for 4 weeks after the last session
- Full access to the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP)
- A validated certificate of attendance available for you to download and file