Enrol before | 24 February to save £410 | 18 March to save £210
Biocompatibility assessments are essential for identifying, evaluating and managing the biological risk of medical devices. Regulators and Notified bodies must see evidence that a device follows the ISO 10993 series of standards to ensure it is biologically safe. They also want to see the biological evaluation in the wider context of ISO 14971 risk management.
This biocompatibility training course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of biocompatibility and ISO 10993. You will understand how biocompatibility relates to risk management and safety requirements in the EU (MDR) and US (FDA). Once completed you will understand the biological evaluation process, testing end-points and material characterisation.
With the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP) you will have the framework to apply and implement the knowledge acquired in the training, supporting you in your development. Learn more about how we deliver live online training.
What is included in a live online course?
- Direct access to an expert trainer
- Interactive and engaging sessions with exercises and discussions
- Bitesize learning
- Access to the Educo Life Sciences Training Portal
- Unlimited access to the recordings for 4 weeks after the last session
- Full access to the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP)
- A validated certificate of attendance available for you to download and file