Enrol before | 18 August to save £400 | 9 September to save £200
Discount is applied to the price above. VAT, if applicable, will be added.
Medical Device and IVD labelling are areas that have been significantly impacted by the MDR and IVDR. To improve patient safety labelling requirements have been revamped with the introduction of Unique Device Identification (UDI), EDAMED database and expanded content requirements.
This Medical Device and IVD labelling training course will develop your knowledge and skills so you have the confidence to navigate the latest requirements. You will examine major new elements such as UDI requirements, label requirements and how the label is related to the EUDAMED database, PMS and risk management. Once completed you will have the ability to develop strategies to transition smoothly to the new requirements under the MDR and IVDR.
With the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP) you will have the framework to apply and implement the knowledge acquired in the training, supporting you in your development. Learn more about how we deliver live online training.
What is Included in a Live Online Course?
- Direct access to an expert trainer
- Interactive and engaging sessions with exercises and discussions
- Bitesize learning
- Access to the Educo Life Sciences Training Portal
- Unlimited access to the recordings for 4 weeks after the last session
- Full access to the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP)
- A validated certificate of attendance available for you to download