Risk management (ISO 14971) is important in medical devices and IVDs during the design, development and production. Manufacturers must have a comprehensive risk management strategy to identify, evaluate, control and monitor risk. In the latest revision of ISO 14971, the guidances have been adapted to align with the MDR.
This training course on ISO 14971:2019 will provide you with a comprehensive understanding risk management. Applicable to device and IVD professionals, you will learn a variety of tools and techniques to use on your own risk management strategy. Crucially, you will understand how risk management impacts other regulatory areas such as quality (ISO 13485), PMS, clinical and usability (EN ISO 62366).
With the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP) you will have the framework to apply and implement the knowledge acquired in the training, supporting you in your development. Learn more about how we deliver live online training.
What is included in a live online course?
- Direct access to an expert trainer
- Interactive and engaging sessions with exercises and discussions
- Bitesize learning
- Access to the Educo Life Sciences Training Portal
- Unlimited access to the recordings for 4 weeks after the last session
- Full access to the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP)
- A validated certificate of attendance available for you to download and file