Continuous and Intensified biomanufacturing has the potential to improve product quality, costs and speed up time to market. In addition to the advantages there are also challenges that must be overcome when implementing continuous bioprocessing. These include regulatory considerations, adapted technologies, development steps and validation.
Using interactive exercises and case studies this training course will enable you to understand the fundamentals of implementing a continuous manufacturing approach for unit operations, upstream or/and downstream processing. Strategies, technologies and processes helping important process intensifications are addresses as well. You will explore both the advantages and potential disadvantages. During the course, you will also review the regulatory and quality framework for continuous bioprocessing to ensure you are compliant. You will assess major steps to develop a continuous approach as well practical guidance for monitoring and controlling a continuous and Intensified bioprocessing.
With the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP) you will have the framework to apply and implement the knowledge acquired in the training, supporting you in your development. Learn more about how we deliver live online training.
What is included in a live online course?
- Direct access to an expert trainer
- Interactive and engaging sessions with exercises and discussions
- Bitesize learning
- Access to the Educo Life Sciences Training Portal
- Unlimited access to the recordings for 4 weeks after the last session
- Full access to the Educo Post Learning Implementation Plan (PLIP)
- A validated certificate of attendance available for you to download and file